Please note: All return requests must be made via “My Account.”
- Once you have completed the appropriate information, we will contact you with an assigned RA number. Your RA number is valid for 30 days and must be clearly marked on the outside of all return packages.
- Return authorizations must be requested no longer than 30 days after the purchase is made.
- All returns (defective or other) must be in the original package, must be 100% intact, and must have all original accessories (manuals, registration card(s), software, cables, and other accessories that came with the product).
- Please be aware that any products returned in non-restockable condition, will not be eligible for full credit.
- No credit will be issued for pricing errors unless ME.U is notified within 15 days of the invoice date.
If you would like to complete a return request for an order placed; fill out the following return authorization form.
- Defective products are returned for credit or replacement with the same product/ model. Deviations from this policy may result in a 20% Returns Processing Service Charge.
- Defective product must be in original factory carton with all original packing materials.
- All miscellaneous materials such as manuals, accessories and cables must be included. If any of these materials are missing, your account will be billed accordingly.
- The Return Authorization number must be on the shipping label, not the carton. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE CARTON.
- Returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Return Authorization numbers are good for fourteen (10) days only. Any products returned after the expiration date will be refused.
- If the product is found to be non-defective, an inspection fee of 25% per unit, with a $25 minimum, will be billed to your account.
- ME.U issues credit based on purchase price or current price, whichever is lowest.
- Overstock Returns Merchandise must be unopened to receive credit. Custom LOGO product is not returnable.
Please note that the following items may not be returned:
- Open units, units which require re-boxing, or units in an unsuitable resale condition
Please be aware that all returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. This fee is based on the condition of the returned merchandise, the original freight, and the cost to have the product returned to us.
Short shipments or Shipments in Error
ME.U Customer Service must be notified within 15 days of the date of the invoice, in one of the manners set forth above, of all short shipments or shipments in error. No credit will be issued for shipping errors unless ME.U is notified within 15 days from the date of the invoice. Your failure to notify ME.U within 15 days of the invoice date will result in the automatic denial of your claim, and you will be liable for the full amount of the invoice.
Damage in Transit or Concealed Damage
ME.U Customer Service must be notified within 10 days of the date of the invoice of all damage in transit or concealed damage. No credit will be issued for damage unless ME.U is notified within 10 days from the date of the invoice. Your failure to notify ME.U within 10 days of the invoice date will result in the automatic denial of your claim, and you will be liable for the full amount of the invoice.
- For goods shipped FOB Origin, you are responsible for filing the claim with the freight carrier, and no deductions against an ME.U invoice are permitted. HPI’s invoice must be paid in full and it is your responsibility to pursue and collect the claim from the carrier.
For goods shipped FOB Destination, ME.U will file the freight claim and issue credit to your account, providing the original packaging material and damaged goods are retained for inspection by the carrier. If ME.U Customer Service is not notified within 10 days of the date of the invoice, or if the original packaging material and damaged goods are not retained by you for inspection by the carrier, ME.U will not issue credit and the invoice must be paid in full.